3.31.2010

Beach Beauty

Yesterday I went for a little beauty shopping. These were the items on my shopping list and I'm happy to report I got most of it.... :)

1. Helena Rubinstein Golden Beauty Sun Defense Fresh Sun Spray SPF 15
2. Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe
3. Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner - basic but amazing
4. Clinique Almost Bronzer
5. Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara - it came with a superb silver beauty bag
6. Escada Marine Groove - there is no better summer scent
7. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - for beachy and healthy waves
8. Max Factor Vivid Impact Lip Color - Pin-Up Pink
9. Miss Sporty Nail Polishes - in different and fun summer colors

2 days till I hit the beach! Woohooo!!!

10 comments:

vicky h. said...

wow, looks like you're ready to go :) soo jealous you're heading into the warm sun!

have a ton of fun and don't forget your camel-shoot!

xox
Bikinis & Passports

Chicago Chic said...

You are ALL set for summer! Thank you so much for sharing because I need some product advice! I'm going to have to try some of these! :)

Baci! xx
Rachel

Lila said...

So jealous! but happy for you. Have a great time!

PS love love the bumble & bumble surf spray!

Karisa Tells All said...

what a haul! Looks like you're ready for the beach! I should try that mascara. I've been disappointed with the Lash Stiletto one that I just bought.

Nicole Marie said...

oh i've always wanted that beach hair spray!

Bren said...

Love your beach beauty list! They're perfect for a day by the Ocean! Great blog too! :)

www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

It sounds like you'll be all set for that beach day.
My Life in Style

leila brewster photography said...

i miss living this lifestyle.. i hope to be an expat someday! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello love! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, and I saw you gave me an award in a post a bit ago, I'm so sorry I never got back to you! I will definitely be putting that in a post soon, it made me so happy!! (: Things have been really hectic in my life lately, so I've been horible about commenting and such. But your posts have been lovely as always, and I especially adored your tatoo post (: i lovee pretty tattoos like the ones you posted, especially the text ones. Anyways, I hope you have an amazing time at the beach! (:

D e g a i n e said...

oh la la! I love EVERYTHING related to the beach. Great post!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails